Friday, June 7, 2013

Tanya's Daddy

I have been asking some of my artist friends to collaborate with...









I have been asking some of my artist friends to collaborate with Tanya's Daddy, and offer a unique version/rendering with images given as a collaboration. This set if from a long time friend of mine Kevin Loreaux

http://kevinloreaux.blogspot.com

Thank you Kevin.

some things are just really that sweet.



some things are just really that sweet.

This guy i met online has been making feel so wonderful even if we are miles away apart and well i like him but all he asks is pictures of me and stuff i feel like i will lose my respect if i send him one... Do you think is ok to send pics to someone you haven't met? I❤ you Blog!!

If you are single, and the feeling is mutual, I don't see any problem with exchanging pics, just stay withing your comfort zone, also consider your day job, just in case this person turns out to be not trustworthy, you never know where the images could wind up, or just do anon style shots and crop your head out. As far as losing your self respect, that's nonsense. My vagina is all over the place, my day job knows and I still not only have my self respect but the respect of my peers and co workers.

Lap time makes for great nap time.



Lap time makes for great nap time.

letmedothis: Just on the outside, tease me, make me ride your...



letmedothis:

Just on the outside, tease me, make me ride your hand till I am ready for more of you.

http://tanyasdaddy.tumblr.com/

Love Games



Love Games

It's that simple bts look at our set up



It's that simple

bts look at our set up

You're story with Daddy is so amazing. I feel soo excited whenever I hear that your going to see him. I really hope I have something like that someday. Even if its not with someone that I used to know. Best wishes to both of you!

4 more weeks from today, I fly to LA to spend the holiday with Daddy. Everyone should have something this lovely in their life at least once, we are super lucky to have had it twice.

There is a lid for every pot no matter how banged up is what I always say.

Reached over 2000 followers today

that is pretty fucking swell!

snacks





snacks

I freaking love your Blog!

Thank you, from both of us.

Something in my heart, Something saved for you all these years,...





Something in my heart, Something saved for you all these years, stored deep down in a sacred place. You polished all the bitter and jaded growth that had taken over like patina, you give me hope, dreams for never ending intimacy and love.

Photo



letmedothis: I crave open mouth kisses more than anything with...



letmedothis:

I crave open mouth kisses more than anything with you.

http://tanyasdaddy.tumblr.com/

I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your three blogs today. I am in my forties and feeling pretty shot out. You give a girl hope that sexy doesn't always have an age. It sounds like you really had to work for your happiness and success. You inspire, truly. Cheers!

40's are the 2nd wind, what you have in your 40's over 20's is wisdom, knowledge, perspective, your 2nd half of your sexual peak, the comfort of your own skin, confidence, and by now you realize giving a shit what others think and trying to fit in, is a serious waste of time, you live your life harder and take less for granted. I hope you flourish in your 40's like its 1999!

Our Avatar



Our Avatar

I'm very inspired by your story. I'm about to go through a prolonged (6 month) absence from my Daddy. Any tips on how to keep things intimate from 7000 miles and 8 hours time difference? Texts and phone calls will be limited due to the expense.

wheew 6 months!!!! Email, pics, gifs, videos, poems, a journal/blog, diary, here or hand written, care packages with items that remind him of you, perfumed items, just try to be dedicated to the communication, because out of sight out of mind is a phrase for a reason. it takes both of you to make this work, not just one. saying you are too busy isn't a good enough excuse if you truly want to hold on to someone, you will make it work by making the time.

letmedothis: I love how you use every part of your body in...



letmedothis:

I love how you use every part of your body in attempts to please your Baby Girl.

http://tanyasdaddy.tumblr.com

I want this to be the first thing you see when you wake up every...



I want this to be the first thing you see when you wake up every morning.

Who did your cherry blossom back tattoo?

Tim Kern of Tribulation Tattoo, in NYC LES, formerly worked under Paul Booth, world famous. kind of a big deal, and not his usual requested work/ style, I'm really lucky to have one of the best artist do such a lovely piece for me.

1 comment:

  1. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! oriental massage NYC

    ReplyDelete