Sunday, June 9, 2013

Eyes need us to see, Hearts need us to bleed.

Do people not understand you can be attracted to whatever you want and no one has the right to be offended? I can be only attracted to tall, white, long haired, green eyed women with anarchist and deist worldviews, and there is absolutely no grounds for offense. You can find fat people unattractive. Clearly fit looking people are more attractive (generally). I'm overweight, but fortunate to have a rational mind. Physical attraction is a biological/personal imperative that affects only yourself

thank you for this intelligent statement. There have not been very many of them lately.

It's unfortunate people's insecurities are causing them to respond to your words rudely. Sending good vibes your way

Thank you much love to you my good friend.

beautifullyundressed: buphotography: This was one of my all...



beautifullyundressed:

buphotography:

This was one of my all time favorite pictures I have taken in my few years of doing photography.

The point of this picture and the people with bags over their heads is to represent what society does to genders. First off, people assume gender by body type but in this picture you could have two transgenders, one, both male, both female, or any other combination and we would still be the same… Human.

Now, women are victimized by wearing revealing clothing or not being afraid to show their bodies with pride as well as being comfortable with their sexuality, while a nearly nude male doing the exact same thing won't be put down for showing off the body they have.

Regaurdless of what you take this message as, I just want everyone to realize that we are all the same kind and we are all unique. People have no right to judge another person by what they wear, or who they choose to be.

(For safety purposes on this picture I had taken a picture of this from my wall) 

© BU Photography 2013

I am actually like crying at the amount of notes on this in a 10 hour period. This is by far my best picture I have taken in a really long time. 

Thank you guys so much

Photo



Photo



Photo



sexpectinq: following back tons



sexpectinq:

following back tons

diary-of-a-spiffy-kid: My "Wormhole" blacklight poster. Reminds...



diary-of-a-spiffy-kid:

My "Wormhole" blacklight poster. Reminds me of DMT.

bijoux-et-mineraux: Oregon Contra Luz Opal with botryoidal...



bijoux-et-mineraux:

Oregon Contra Luz Opal with botryoidal Jasper inclusions, from Oregon

Photo



Photo



Photo



(via moon-drips, fuckyeahcrystals)



(via moon-drips, fuckyeahcrystals)

bonniemorg: by: bonnie morgan



bonniemorg:

by: bonnie morgan

Photo



Photo



butterflieswhispertodeath: TheTangledLotus



butterflieswhispertodeath:

TheTangledLotus

travelingcolors: Enchanted Forest, Bavaria | Germany (by Kilian...



travelingcolors:

Enchanted Forest, Bavaria | Germany (by Kilian Schönberger)

thelookingglassgallery: "Skunk Harbor" by Phil Lewis



thelookingglassgallery:

"Skunk Harbor" by Phil Lewis

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment